Sunday, April 27, 2008

Review: Host Gator

I've spent more than five months looking for a new place to put my blogs. I have more than 20 blogs on blogger, wordpress, and drupal. I wanted a place where I could put them all - even the ones with their own domain names.

At siteground I needed a new account for each blog. It wasn't really that I hated paying $300 a year for hosting. I made that back in 2 weeks as a Paid Blogger. The problem was that I had to access 20 different statistic sites, and manage 20 different dashboards.



I moved to hostgator. They allow unlimited domains, so all of my blogs and websites are on one Cpanel for $7.99. That is a $292 savings a year. Plus, I have unlimited sub domains, for improving search engine optimization. And I can also establish more than one PHP list, so I can satisfy all my members.

I have been at siteground, Netfirms, and on a couple of small hosting companies over the last year. I give HOSTGATOR

10/10 on knowledgeable service

10/10 on ease of set up

10/10 on 'keeping site up' (a website needs to hog 25% of the CPU for 90 seconds before they bring it down.)

10/10 on price
10/10 service
10/10 support


Learn more about blogging and making money online at wealthy-writer website.

No comments: